The most amazing thing about the iPod Shuffle. is it's compact size, it's now smaller than a pack of chewing gum. The new updated version doesn't look like a memory stick and has more of the iPod slick look about it.
The iPod Shuffle supports:
• MP3 audio encoded >320Kbps.
• AAC audio encoded >320Kbps.
• Protected AAC audio. ( iTunes)
• Audible music format & WAV files.
• Mac OSX v10.2.8\Mac OSX 10.3.4
• Microsoft Windows 2000. (including SP4)
• Windows XP Home or Professional. (including SP2)
The standard earphones that are supplied with the iPod Shuffle does produce quality sound. It comes with a long cord which allows the user freedom to do other activities, which will handy for those who wish to use it while they are doing a work out. You can also order the optional armband.
Like most MP3 the iPod shuffle has a USB2.0 port, this makes it extremely easy for the user to change the song on the shuffle. There are two types of playback on the iPod Shuffle, random play and the repeat all function.
The Apple iPod Shuffle is designed to cater for people who just want to listen to music. The whole design has kept small and simple which is why it is such a hit for the fitness fanatics. While other MP3 players will seem a little chunky when you are working out, the iPod Shuffle is so small you barely notice it is there!
The iPod Shuffle is designed to sound great, just like all the other iPods it runs the iTune software and it does exactly what it said on the tin… erm I mean box!
• The best quality MP3 and the cheapest in its range.
• Slick, compact & light weight.
• Simple to use.
• Excellent sound quality.
• No LCD screen.
• No equalizers.
• Can’t pick & choose songs.
• Only support iTunes.